At MMDetailing, we will always provide the highest possible service and take the best possible care of your vehicle. Please read on to see our Terms and Conditions.
1. MMDetailing requires as much notice time for bookings as possible and will always fit you in at the earliest opportunity.
2. Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type.
3. Prices shown on this website, printed on leaflets, or discussed on the telephone, are a quotation and may be subject to change once we have seen your vehicle and the customer location.
4. If you have booked any of our services please make sure your vehicle is in a reasonable condition by removing excess items from the interior and boot area.
5. MMDetailing will not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in a vehicle whilst it is being worked upon.
6. The client is responsibility for any permit, parking fees, authorisation or permission be granted for valeting to be carried out at clients premises, car park or other location, it is the responsibility of the Client to obtain any such licence, permission, authorisation or permit from the owner/operator of the premises, car park or other location.
7. MMDetailing undertakes valeting services all year round, as a result on some occasions, the weather prevents us from pursuing our normal duties. Also it is not possible to work when the temperature is around freezing point as safety comes first. If a service has to be cancelled due to poor weather we will contact you by phone to confirm the cancellation and to re-schedule a more suitable appointment.
8. MMDetailing will not be held responsible for any damage to your vehicle arising from ill fitting trim, loose or faulty parts etc. Please ensure you make us aware of any potential problems before we start our service.
9. MMDetailing reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or continue with their service if they deem the customer to be unreasonable.
10. Client is advised to check the vehicle(s) on completion of valeting/detailing, before signing invoices.
11. If you are unhappy with our service and would like to make a complaint please contact us in no more than three working days after the execution of our work on you car.
12. Child seats must be refitted by you - we will not be able to re-fit child seats under any circumstances.
13. We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking.
14. Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in a minimum charge of 50% of the service price.
15 . We carry all Equipment on board, All we need is your car parked in safe area where we have space and that it is open.
16. Payment may be made by cash , credit or debit card or Gift Certificates.
Terms and Conditions are there to protect you as well as us. We build our business on recommendations. That’s why we’re considered to be extremely good at what we do, and excellent value for money. MMDetailing will always go that extra mile. Please book in confidence
Booking of any service from MMDetailing will assume acceptance of all the terms and conditions above. A copy of the T&C’s can be provided free of charge on request.
Why not follow, like or link in with us on social media? You can find our latest detailing news & offers ask us a question, send us your comments and more by following the links below.
Copyright © 2015 MMDetailing. All Rights Reserved. | Design by www.mmdetailing.co.uk